Friday, August 1, 2008

July

July was a good month. I had a lot of fun sessions thats I am totally behind in posting about! One session was of my Aunt Kate's kids. They are adorable. Unfortunately it was over 90 the day we decided to go and do some photos. Even though we had hot temps and cranky children I think we got a few good shots and the kids even had some fun!


Annabelle and Levi




This is my Grandma with little Annabelle



Can you say ornery?


The next session I had was with my cousin Sarah. She is going to be a senior this year. Which is completely unbelievable. Time FLIES!





Later that week I had senior pictures with Brett. I've know Brett since he was just a little thing. Now he is all grown up!






I also had two engagement sessions this month. One was on another over 90 degrees day so we cut that short and are rescheduling when its cooler. The future bride, Teresa mentioned something about snow... :) Here are Teresa and Adam. I am shooting their wedding next June!


Luckily when it came time to do Heidi and Pat's engagement pictures the weather decided to cooperate. I think it only barely reached 80 degrees that day. We had a lot of fun with these pictures.










After the more traditional poses we decided to have some real fun:



0 comments:

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP