Saturday, April 18, 2009

Getting back into the game.....

Oooooh it's been so long since I wrote in here!! That's because I have been on a major vacation from photography. For the past four months I have been student teaching in first and fifth grade. This coming week is my last week of student teaching and I'm looking forward to getting into the photography part of my life once agian.
My frist wedding of the season is in two weeks. I can't wait. Not only am I super ready to get back to taking pictures but its the wedding of my cousin Sonya to her girlfriend Jenni. They have been togther for around six years and now that gay couples can get married in Iowa they are tieing the knot! :)
As for the rest of my summer... I have a wedding on June 20th in Ottumwa between Teresa and Adam. Then I am photographing my brother's wedding on June 27th. (I'll add some of their engagement pictures at the end of this post.) I have two weddings in July as well. July 11th is the wedding of Alice and Nic and then on the 18th is Maranda and Doug.
August is wide open... so if you're looking for a photographer in August - give me a call!



Now for the pictures of my brother Sam and his fiance Pearl!











I can NOT wait for their wedding!

0 comments:

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP