Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Jaden Turns 4!

For the past two years I've had the privilege of taking family pictures for the Creech family. The Creech family consists of Matt, Brandi, and their cute little girl Jaden. Now, as cute as Jaden is, she hasn't always been the easiest to photograph. For the past two years she just really hasn't liked me or my camera. But, something magical happens when children turn 4. They start to like me. They start to not mind getting their picture taken. It's a wonderful thing. Jaden was no exception to the magical 4 rule.












And just to show how much Miss Jaden has grown..

2yrs ago


1yr ago

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comments:

Sherri July 24, 2009 at 4:54 PM  

I love these pictures, Jaden has great eyes and several show them beautifully. The changes in wardrobe also lend different feelings to several. I especially love the way you include wild flowers in several pictures--very sweet.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP