Tuesday, April 8, 2008

April

April is turning into a very busy month for me! Between photo shoots and school and my husbands impending return from Iraq I'm feeling a little bit crazy! But not in a bad way... I'm certainly not complaining about all the photo sessions. I do tend to complain about the school stuff though. :) No one likes homework!

I do have some extra available time for photo shoots if anyone out there is wanting to schedule one! Tuesdays and Wednesday are very open.


The rest of my April looks like this:

9th - Senior Photo Session
10th-12th - Class
13th - Family session
14th - class
15th - OPEN
16th - OPEN
17th - Class
18th - Rehearsal Dinner
19th - Wedding
20th - Proofing
21st - Class
22nd - OPEN
23rd - OPEN
24th - Class
25th - Engagement Photos
26th - Praxis Exam for school
27th - Husband gets home for his 2 week vacation!!!!!!
28th thru end of the month - catching up on editing and spending time with my husband!!!!!



0 comments:

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP