Thursday, April 10, 2008

Kayla's Senior Pictures

I had a senior session this Wednesday with a very fun and spunky girl! She was my guinea pig for a couple props that I purchased over the weekend. I bought a red umbrella at Wal-Mart and I happened across a rummage sale with some very pretty antique chairs so I bought those and the table that went with it for 30 dollars.

Anyway, here are a few of my favorite pictures.

















Had to get a shot of her converse and colorful bracelets!

A random dog came to visit us while we were doing pictures at the bike trail. Kayla is an animal lover so it was a welcome interupption.


There are a ton more that I really like.. these are just the ones that I resized for web!

1 comments:

Catlin Humes April 28, 2008 at 10:57 AM  

great shots, I love the red umbrella it really brings out the personality of the model. Great work!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP