Friday, October 31, 2008

Tiffany's Sweet Sixteen Photos

I have known Tiffany since she was a little girl. Her dad used to live next door to my parents and she and her sister would come and stay for a few weeks in the summer. I babysat their step brother and sister so when Tiffany and her sister came I got to babysit them too. In fact, I did her sister Ashley's senior pictures a couple months ago and her sweet sixteen photos a couple years ago.

The weather was PERFECT for picture taking. We had blue skys and it wasn't cold!

Anyway... Tiff's sweet sixteen pictures ---- (changing up the logo again... bare with me)





Tiffany also brought her boyfriend along. They've been together two years and are SO cute together.

I love this picture. :)


0 comments:

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP