Sunday, November 9, 2008

Good Weekends and Photographing Photographers

I had a wonderful weekend. I haven't had a good fun relaxing weekend in what seems like forever. Saturday was my dad's 50th birthday and we had a surprise party for him at my house. He had NO idea. Which was great. The party was a success and I think my dad really enjoyed it. Then today I got to watch movies and just relax. Ahhhhh. It was nice.

Anyway, this past week I had a photo session with the McCloy family! Kathy McCloy is an awesome photographer out of Ottumwa. I came across her website randomly one day and decided to email her. I really liked her work and I think it's important to network with other area photographers. So, we've emailed back and forth a couple times and then she asked ME to take some family photos of her. Which made me really really nervous. Her pictures are basically what I want my pictures to look like someday!

So, we did the session on Wednesday and she has the cutest kids ever. Grady is 4 months old and Cooper is 2 and a half. Cooper wasn't too interested in getting his pictures taken but Grady didn't mind a bit. And, even though I was way too nervous and didn't give any directions what so ever we still came out with some very cute photos.

Thank you Kathy for giving me the opportunity to meet you and photograph your family!

On to the pictures!!!!









Cooper wanted nothing to do with me and my camera.


The coolest part about photographing a photographer... THEY want to take their couch outside. So fun!


1 comments:

Anonymous November 14, 2008 at 10:59 PM  

Thanks for putting up with my GROUCH kid! I still can't believe he was soooo bad that day. I can't wait to see the images... and get them on my walls!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP