Thursday, June 4, 2009

Little Jazzy turns 4!

This month my cousin's daughter turns four years old. So, of course we had to do some portraits. Jazmyn wasn't too thrilled about getting her picture taken but I think we got some cute shots anyway. Here are a few of my favorites:

Jazmyn's favorite look to give me when I asked her to smile:

Oh and this look too...



But occasionally she'd pull out a real smile:









We had a couple helpers who tried to get Jazmyn to brighten up. They were able to get some smiles out of her. But, they couldn't get her to jump. This picture cracks me up. Jazmyn is just kind of like: This is ridiculous. I'm so not jumping up and down.


And a cute picture of one of our helpers:

1 comments:

Meliza June 4, 2009 at 11:10 AM  

Awwww they make her look so old! Kinda makes me want to cry because she is my baby! I think you did an amazing job and I can't wait to see the rest and get some ordered!!!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP