Saturday, June 6, 2009

E Session: Sam and Pearl

My little brother Sam is getting married in three weeks. I'm really excited for their wedding. It's going to be super fun. I'm also looking forward to photographing the wedding. I did some engagement pictures for Sam and Pearl this winter but it was cold and we didn't take very many. Now that its summer we went out and got a few more today. Here are a few shots that I really liked. :)

My brother is always trying to ninja kick stuff. He's such a kid.



They are going to make me some cute neices and nephews some day!


Seriously, their kids are going to have the most beautiful eyes



Quite possibly my favorite from the session...


My other two favorites:





And a couple more..




To see their first session go here.

0 comments:

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP