Monday, July 27, 2009

KaLeigh

A senior session isn't complete until you've battled killer mosquitoes and poison ivy. At least that's how it seemed yesterday. I had a session with KaLeigh who will be a senior at Ottumwa High School this fall. She's a super sweet girl with great taste in music (Tom Petty and The Black Crows are her favorites!) And, despite sitting almost directly in patch of posion ivy and being bitten several times by large mosquites - which she is allergic too, KaLeigh managed to keep a smile on and not complain at all. I thank her for that. :)


We started at her dad's motorcycle shop


And then we moved outside to the land of mosquitoes!













KaLeigh, don't forget to check out The Breakfast Club, Sixteen Candles, and Pretty In Pink.
Oh and I still can't find you on facebook. :( Maybe you can find me?

4 comments:

KaLeigh July 27, 2009 at 3:44 PM  

I became a fan. Does that work? :)

Amanda McLeod Photography July 27, 2009 at 4:03 PM  

Unfortunately I can't click on your name.. probably because of your privacy settings. Facebook must think I'm a creep predator. I posted the pics though and you can tag yourself in them. :)

KaLeigh July 27, 2009 at 8:03 PM  

It will not let me tag them. I can change my settings. Did you search the name right? lol I can't find you either...

KaLeigh July 27, 2009 at 8:10 PM  

Hey... Try searching me again. I changed my settings... :)

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP