Saturday, August 15, 2009

E Session: Lindsay and Jeff

I love engagement sessions. I don't know if I've ever told you all that, but I do. I LOVE them. Maybe it's all the "we're so in love" vibes that radiate from two people about to be married. Maybe it's just the fun of catching a couples chemistry on film (or memory card as is the case with digital photography). Whatever it is I really enjoy doing engagement sessions. I love them so much I almost require every couple who hires me to have one.

So, today was my lucky day because I got to take pictures of a couple with great chemistry and lots of those "we're so in love" vibes. The lovely couple was Jeff and Lindsay. They were both members of the bridal party at Nic and Alice's wedding. I got an email from Lindsay about a week after the wedding saying ... hey we need a photographer too! Jeff and I actually went to high school together. He was a senior and I was very shy and extremely dorky freshman... so he has no memory of me whatsoever but that's okay I won't hold it against him.

We started the shoot at Jeff's dad's house. They wanted to get a couple shots with Jeff's adorable daughter Addison.





After that we headed out to get some couple shots




Random semi becomes a prop!






I loved these shots so I'm including two... a little redundant but oh so pretty!



Last but not least.. probably one of my very favorite from the session..


Good luck with the rest of your wedding planning! I had a blast hanging out with you two! :)

1 comments:

Sherri August 15, 2009 at 5:29 AM  

I think my favorite is the black and white. It seems very romantic!! The are all very pretty, though.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP