Thursday, September 10, 2009

C. Family Portraits


Tuesday I got to spend to an hour with a lovely family from Ottumwa. Mom's goal for the afternoon was one good photo of everyone looking in the same direction. Hopefully, I did a little better and got more than one picture that they will love. :)

I love little toes!!!


Big sister Charlotte (who didn't like to look at the camera!)





Baby brother Cooper





Charlotte and Cooper together




Mom and Dad


The whole family








Thanks for spending an hour with me! I had fun. I hope you guys did too. :)

1 comments:

sherri September 12, 2009 at 6:09 AM  

Wow!! Great job!
Beautiful eyes on the kids!! You did a great job capturing some tiny expressions.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP