Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Slacker.

I feel like a slacker. My lack of blog posts is shameful. Especially with all the sessions that I have to blog about. But things have been busy... because of all those sessions and of course - life. That seems to take a lot of time as well. :)
Here's a tiny glimpse of all the things I've been meaning to blog but haven't....

Mike and Kelsie:


Emily:


Bethany:


Frescoln/Lennox wedding:


Double Rock the Dress Session:



Upcoming Sessions:
Engagement: Cari and Adam
Engagement: Stacie and Micheal
Family: Haines
Senior: Maggie
Double Senior Session: Martinez
Family: Sylvester
Senior: Kyle
Engagment: Casie and Adam
Family: Long

1 comments:

Sarah September 28, 2009 at 12:29 AM  

I'm totally with you about feeling like a slacker w/ the blog! :) Thanks for the input about lenses...

I'm located in Ankeny, IA...looks like you're a good ole Iowan yourself! Fun stuff...trying to think where Eldon is.... :)

Thanks again...I'm enjoying your photos! :)

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP