Thursday, October 15, 2009

A New Adventure....

I knew this would be happening sometime "in the future." I just didn't expect the future to get here so quickly. In two short days I will be moving to Dubuque. My husband has been hired on at IBM. I am very excited for him as he gets to embark on the career he has been working towards. But, I am also sad too. I love living here near my family. I love that my name as a photographer is being passed around more and more. I have met some wonderful people while doing this thing that I love.

For those of you panicing because you wanted to me to do your family/senior/baby pictures but hadn't scheduled an appointment yet - don't worry. I'll be making time to come down to do sessions. Not so much in the next few months but in the spring and summer for sure. And I will have some time in November possibly - let me know if you're interested.

It's been a hectic couple weeks with house hunting, last minute sessions, and packing. Lots of packing. And that's what I should be doing now. Packing.

But before I go - some pictures from some of my sessions these last couple of weeks. :)

Cari, Adam, and Garrett



Stacie and Michael



Tim



Calleigh


Sylvester Family








And our new house! It's a rental...





3 comments:

Darbi G. Photography October 20, 2009 at 9:37 AM  

Good luck on the move!!!! :) and keep up the great work!

Brianna November 16, 2009 at 2:01 AM  

Hi, Amanda!
This is Brianna from LiveJournal and Flickr...I haven't been on LJ in a long time because I have a blogspot blog now. Anywho, I was checking out your website through Flickr and found this blog...I love your work so I want to keep up on your sessions. Take care! Feel free to add me, too.

Eric Yerke April 21, 2010 at 12:15 PM  

I love the top black and white image of the little boy. So cute. Awesome tones

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP